Sunday, November 27, 2005

Everything seems to be normal now.. Yup, in the end, i stil cant let go..

But i feel the distance there.. we are like strangers.. n here i am wondering if it is that i am too sensitive..

Its been close to a week since i saw him.. I admit i miss him alot alot.. but yet i dare not voice it out..

He's been really very busy with his work n course.. I know everyday he's tired out.. I did not complain cos its not something that both of us can control.. I myself face with a lot of stress in my work too.

I dont wan to add on to the problems cos we have yet to even sit down n talk about the recent events..

Sometimes.. Jus sometimes.. i really feel he doesnt give a shit anymore.. I was so sad when i called him ytd bcos i was feeling veri giddy on the bus, but he just "cut" mi off even before i can mention anything.. I know i cant blame him.. so i decided not to say anything..

Indeed, i felt a little bit neglected.. But nvm ! I think i should use this period for some soul searching.. Self cultivation ! Hee..

No comments: